Some people think that SEO doesn’t apply to online ecommerce. This is not true. If your competitors are optimizing their site and you’re not doing anything, you’re losing money right now. Your competitors are out attracting keen customers… while your site isn’t even ranking on Google. That’s why you need to boost search engine rankings […]Read Blog →
Digital Marketing Speaker
Simon Dell is a digital marketing consultant with over ten years of experience and exposure to hundreds of different businesses. Simon is at the forefront of the latest digital and creative marketing trends and can deliver a talk both rich in ideas, insights and practical advice. As a digital marketing speaker, Simon has travelled throughout Australia regularly to share his insights on topics such as Advertising, Digital Marketing, Retail, Social Media, new Technology and Branding.
Simon has trained teams on SEO, PPC, general digital strategy and branding. These can take the format of simple short one-hour immersion sessions or longer full-day training courses.
Below is a snapshot of Simon’s previous work across all forms of media.
He also hosts the popular Paper Planes Marketing Podcast.
- 4BC – Regular weekly spot from January 2014 to April 2015.
- ABC Radio National – Infrequent contributor to discussions.
- ‘The Great Australian BBQ’ – Producer for original TV series pilot.
- Fairfax Media – Regular contributor to Brisbane Times, Sydney Morning Herald, The Age on retail and marketing topics.
- MarketingMag – Columns and feature articles for the past four years. Current article about PhotoBucket here.
- Mumbrella – Infrequent contributor.
- Jeweller Magazine – Infrequent contributor.
- B&T – Recent regular column targeting current marketing trends.
- MYOB – Regular columnist.
Digital marketing speaking experience.
- National Racing Conference.
- Data#3 National Conference.
- LPMA National Conference.
- Facebook Australia.
- Grand Designs Live.
- Bank of Queensland.
- First Class Accounts National Conference.
- Bosch Australia National Conference.
- Australian Virtual Assistants Conference.
- AIMIA (Digital Industry Association of Australia).
- Sunshine Coast Council.
- Leading Edge Group.
- The Baby Summit
- Australian Institute of Management.
- Event Cinemas.
- Brisbane SE Chamber of Commerce.
- Queensland Government (DEEDI).
- Queensland Government (RHealth).
- Master Builders Queensland.
- Megawood Larson Juhl.
- National Retail Association.
- St. George Bank (Queensland).
- Meals on Wheels Queensland.
- Australian Regional Media.
- The Business Of Events.
Looking for a digital marketing speaker for your next event?
Talk to Simon now.Enquire now
Customer reviews play a big part in the success of a business but staff reviews can make an immeasurable difference to businesses. Find out why.Read Blog →